Urgent Openings for HR Executive
Note: Only for Female Candidate
Experience: Min 2 Year
Location: Noida Sector 63
Share resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: Jaddm
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
* Managing workplace safety issues
* Training new or existing employees
* Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
* Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc
* Preparation of salary statement
* Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
* Regular updating of communication channels
* Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
* Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
* Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
* Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation
* Coordinating with consultants and candidates for scheduling appointments with the management team for sourcing
* Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations